Who are we ?
Taking a tour ...
Heritage Guides are an eclectic mix of people. We're not historians, but we do have a passion for Portsmouth and its history. That means that you'll get a light-hearted, fun and informative tour, without overwhelming you with too many dates and un-necessary facts (or as we like to say - it's history without the boring bits).
Most of our guides have lived most, if not all, of their lives in Portsmouth. This enables them to provide a fascinating insight to the people and places that you'll encounter on our tours.
Taking a tour with us couldn't be simpler ...
- Reserve your place(s) using the CONTACT US page*
- No need to pre-pay - simply pay your Heritage Guide when you turn up
- Tours last approx. 90 minutes but may vary depending on size of group
- Tours take place come rain or shine - please dress appropriately
- Tours cost £5 person (£4 for Senior Citizens aged 65+)
- Children aged 15 and under are welcomed FREE of charge, but
- parents should ensure that the tour is age suitable
* NB: Places may be limited on some tours, so early booking is advised.
Groups of 10+ should contact us to arrange a private tour